- A twenty-seven inch screen is big enough for dorm rooms & apartments
- Add an equinux TubeStick TV tuner to watch over-the-air HD or cable TV
- You may be able to use it as a display with your blu-ray player / games console
- It’ll be perfect for watching Hulu or those movies and TV shows you’ve downloaded off bittorrent purchased online.
- Front Row rounds out the package as your living room media center
It won’t fit the bill for everyone, but I can see a lot of college kids or people with combined office / livings rooms considering the new iMac instead of a regular TV.
In our house, my desk is positioned that I can swivel my display around to face the couch. The iMac would work really well in this kind of apartment layout.
Like this idea? Support the site and buy your shiny new 27″ iMac at Amazon.
(Who are we kidding? Get the quad-core version)